Tuesday, August 26, 2014

not dead... but I was close...

Kids...


As you probably have noticed...  I have been missing from class...  Well there is a simple story with a complicated twist and several amazing events that has made this so.  The story I will most likely tell in class...  Long story short, my body shut down (seriously, it was a fluke)... My pulse dropped to around 30 beats per minute... half of what I normally have...  and I spent 3 days in the Intensive Care Unit...  prognosis: excellent... I will be back soon...

In the meantime, please be good to the sub... I need to regather my bearings and come out firing...

Cheers,

your teacher


2 comments:

  1. Hey Coach,
    we were shocked, and concerned, to hear of your illness! Please let us know if there's anything you need. We're hoping for your speedy recovery!
    The Lyon Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....hopefully, it will be the inspiration for many a wild and crazy sculpture...

      Delete